Friday, May 22, 2009

Blogger School

Ok, so I am sitting here totally lost on how to be cute with my blogspot. I HAVE NEVER BEEN LOST ON HOW TO BE CUTE BEFORE THIS!!!!! I have always done things up big and lookin good and I have failed at this bloggin stuff. So, all you gals that have been addicted and recovered and addicted again, I need some help.


My kid even got a blogspot for herself and shes lost too and she is 14. All good though, for me, my bestie is sending me to her own blogger school. She is not a certified teacher, but a bull crapper and a great one I might add. All that know her, would agree. She is quite the card, and I love her. Shes the creative one of the M2 team. Let me introduce her, Misty!!!!


So until next time, my post will be FAB U LOUS!!!! My backgrounds, my colors, my fonts, my links, oooooooooo SHUT UP, I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: